Plan ahead with the NUEDEXTA Co-Pay Calculator
- Instantly find your out-of-pocket costs for treating PseudoBulbar Affect (PBA) with NUEDEXTA
- Complete the information and learn about options to help reduce your out-of-pocket costs
Receive support every step of the way with PBA Partners
PBA Partners provides ongoing support for living with PBA that includes tips and tools to help you understand PBA, ways to find savings, and information about NUEDEXTA treatment. To get you started, we’ll send you a kit that includes:
- A patient brochure explaining PBA and treatment
- An appointment guide for your next doctor visit
- Your Co-Pay Savings Card
The NUEDEXTA Co-Pay Savings Card can help you access savings as you continue treatment
- If you have private insurance, this Co-Pay Savings Card can help you save on your NUEDEXTA prescription and refills—75% of patients* with insurance pay $30 or less per month. Restrictions apply†
- It’s important to keep taking NUEDEXTA as prescribed for it to work like it should. Your Co-Pay Card can help you save as you refill your prescription.
Connect with one-stop access and benefits support
Reimbursement Specialists at Advanced Patient Services can help you or your loved one access NUEDEXTA once it’s been prescribed.
Prior authorization/ formulary support
Patient Assistance Programs (PAP)
Independent foundation referrals
Home delivery option
Call or click for support
If you don’t have insurance, help is available
Are you on Medicare Part D?
Patient Services, Inc. (PSI) provides co-payment assistance for those on Medicare Part D who cannot afford the out-of-pocket costs.‡ You can find out more and apply here. PSI is a foundation independent of Avanir.
* Symphony Health Dynamic Claims Data: January 2016 – July 2016
† Restrictions Apply. Those eligible for any state or federally funded prescription programs, including Medicare, Medicaid, Medigap, VA or DOD or TriCare are not eligible for this program.
‡ PSI decides eligibility criteria and determines individual eligibility wholly independently and without any influence or control by Avanir. PSI is not part of PBA Partners.